CPAP Services and Sleep Disorders Treatment
Sleep disorders, including snoring and Sleep Apnea, can be most effectively treated by providing aggressive, effective CPAP therapy to those who qualify following a Sleep Study.
What is CPAP?
Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) or Bi-Level Positive Airway Pressure (BiPAP) treatments work by applying positive pressure to the airway to keep it from closing during sleep, which allows for continuous airflow and alleviates snoring and the dangers of sleep apnea.
CPAP and BiPAP therapy is non-invasive and considered the first line of treatment for Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA).
Lakeland offers a full range of CPAP services. Respiratory Care Practitioners (RCP) specializing in sleep-related breathing disorders manage our CPAP program and allow us to continuously evaluate patient treatment, compliance, and outcomes.
The Lakeland Difference
Lakeland Health Services offers a full range of therapeutic services to our patients who may benefit from positive pressure therapy.
- Information and Education is a top priority for us; our staff is careful to give each patient complete information about sleep issues, what to expect at a sleep study, treatment plans, and CPAP and BiPAP therapies. Ask us any questions, and we will help make sure you have the information you need.
- Communication and Check-ins keep you well-connected to our staff every step of the way.
- Experienced, Professional CPAP Specialists will show you how to fit your mask and operate your equipment, and make sure you are set to experience better sleep as soon as possible.
- Ongoing Support: We follow up with all customers at 3 days, 30 days, , and every 6 months after you begin using your CPAP equipment. We also offer free mask exchange during the first 30 days to make certain your mask is the best available for you.
- Ongoing equipment and Supply Needs: We have full time CPAP Specialists available to help get the CPAP supplies you need.
- Easy Restock: Use our online store to reorder supplies, or use our auto-mail program for ongoing supply replenishment. We also offer email, personal calls or auto-call reminders and reorder options.
- CPAP and BiPAP therapy equipment and supplies are almost always covered by insurance when medically necessary.
CPAP Cleaning and Maintenance